August 9, 2009

Sunset in Charleston

It's not quite 830am yet but Nick and I are packing up and getting ready to move on from Charleston. I wish we could stay another night. Yesterday was amazing and our night was no different. We made it into Hyman's! The wait wasn't that long but the food was pretty good. Nick had an amazing flounder dish (jealous). We also tried Palmetto-Charleston's local beer, which I have to say was pretty tasty. After dinner we went to Roof Top-an awesome bar on top of a hotel. The sunset was beautiful and the drinks we're good (thank you Jeff). We later walked around E. Bay street for a little bar hopping. We stopped by Wasabi's where I had my first Saki Bomb (which was a disaster). We went to a few other bars and listened to some live music. All in all Charleston was amazing-a beautiful, charming city with great people. Well I must be going. Nick and I have a 12 hour trip to New Orleans. I'll try to post later....


1 comment:

  1. Lauren, if you liked Charelston, you're going to love the Big Easy!! Don't worry about leaving, because there's TONS of interesting places to go while in New Orleans. Hopefully they've put it back together a little since the last time I was there!! See you both in about 5 days!!

    The AZ T's

    ReplyDelete